Friday, January 30, 2015

You're Gonna Think I Photoshopped This...

But I swear, I did no such thing:


Yeah, that's Blade's Edge at #1 for paperback fiction...

I don't really understand it myself except that, obviously, when a whole crowd of people buy your book at a launch event that's a high concentration of books sold in a single week. Apparently enough to beat out traditionally published and amazon bestselling books...

That's the part that freaks me out. The Rosie Project is currently at #11 on amazon OUT OF ALL THE BOOKS. And it it's been at #1 before. In fact it's listed as a #1 International Bestseller. So... You know... It must be having a rough week here in Winnipeg.

My brain has turned into a puddle. I'm sure this is just a launch boosted position that is highly unlikely to recur, but still.... It definitely put a smile on my face.

Plus, now I get to call Blade's Edge a bestselling novel. Ha! Awesome.

Huge thanks, again, to everyone who came out for the launch party. It's thanks to the support of that crowd that Blade's Edge topped the Winnipeg chart this week.

So, yeah, it's been a pretty good week over here. Mostly, I've been doing marketing and publicity work, catching up on some reading, writing some short stories that will likely never see the light of day, and generally working on recovering from the last few months of crazy. 

But once I've got all of the Kickstarter rewards filled (should be done with that sometime next week) it will be time to get started on the next revision project. That's right. There's another novel coming out in the next six months! :-D Yay full time writing, yay! 

Well, I'm going to get back to said marketing and publicity. Which reminds me:

Don't forget to buy your own copy of the #1 Bestselling novel, Blade's Edge! (See what I did there?)

Buy on amazon!
You get the idea...
Goodreads-badge-add-plus




No comments :

Post a Comment