Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Holidays and a Blog Break...

Hey all,

The holidays are upon us. Wednesday marked my last day of work for 2013, and the husband and I have already traveled far enough north that our snot freezes within seconds of stepping outside. From now on we're going to be focusing on visiting friends and family, celebrating the winter solstice and all the other new fangled holidays that have attached themselves to it, and eating ourselves to an early case of type two diabetes. With all that on my plate (both literally and figuratively) I will be putting the blog and serial writing on hold a bit.

I know, I know, I thought (and even wrote on my blog) that the holidays would give me more time to write, but I realized today (in the midst of all the holiday visiting) that I actually need a vacation from everything. I generally find writing rejuvenating, and I may get some done over the break, but I need to allow myself not to. So, I make no promises for the next two weeks. We finish traveling on the 2nd of January, so I will get back to posting regularly and editing/publishing chapters of Blade's Edge regularly on the 3rd of January, but until then, I am on holidays.

So, I send holiday cheer to you all and hope that the season is full of peace and happiness for you and your loved ones. See you next year!


No comments :

Post a Comment