Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Don't Forget!

Exciting things are happening in the next week!

Blade's Edge is undergoing a hobbit(esque) sale for my birthday, and starting tomorrow (August 20th) will only cost $2.99 on kindle! (That's over 50% off!) If you're wondering what to get me for my birthday, buying Blade's Edge would be an excellent gift... ;-)

Click the cover, or right here, for the link to the amazon sales page.

Also, starting on Friday the 21st, Rain on a Summer's Afternoon will be going on a much truer to form hobbit sale and will be FREE for the 21st and the 22nd, along with works from all of these talented authors: 

Again, click the photo or this link to check out the promo page (but keep in mind it's not live until Friday)

And, last, but most definitely not least: On August 26th...


I, and a number of other writers from one of my online writing groups (we're all Holly Lisle students), are putting on a blog hop full of original, never before seen, short stories related to our other works. Mine is a short story related to Blade's Edge that has me all excited about writing another book in Gensokai... When I post my story I will post links to all the other stories as well. Be sure to come check out this blog on the 26th! 

No comments :

Post a Comment