Friday, August 21, 2015

Dog Days Doldrum Buster Author Interviews!

As a bonus to the Dog Days Doldrum Buster sale, a number of authors participating in the promotion provided a brief interview for your reading enjoyment. So get to know the authors offering up their works for the sale!



Here's my interview:

Virginia McClain
Hello, Virginia! Tell us a little about yourself!
I love to travel, practice martial arts, and spend as much of my time playing in the wilderness as I can. I work hard to make my fiction as adventurous as my life and my life as adventurous as my fiction. Both take a lot of imagination.
What book will you be offering for the promotion?
Rain on a Summer's Afternoon: A Collection of Short Stories
What genre or genres would best describe what you are offering?
Mixed! Fantasy, action/adventure, humor, suspense...
Can you tell us a little about what we might expect from reading your work?
Dark, sometimes humorous fantasy in which women kick a lot of ass. These short stories are a bite sized introduction to my work. If you like them you might enjoy my full length works, the first of which is available now: Blade's Edge.
Since this is the Dog Days Doldrums Buster, please tell us; if you were a dog, what kind of a dog would you be?
A mutt with traces of husky, german shepherd, and likely a dash of wolf.
Where can readers find out more about you and your books?
website: http://virginiamcclain.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/gwendamned
facebook: http://facebook.com/virginiamcclainauthor

And here's a link to all of the interviews collected nicely in one place: click here


No comments :

Post a Comment