Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Going Offline for a Bit

After the efforts of getting that eBook ready for publication (as well as getting it's paperback sibling ready for proofing) it is time for a mini-vacation.

The hubby and I are both volunteering at the Winnipeg Folk Festival this week/weekend. Hubby will be MCing one of the daytime stages (Shady Grove for those familiar with the festival) and I will be working the Greenroom (performer hang out and prep area before they go on stage) for the Mainstage at night.

Both of our volunteer gigs should be pretty fun, and we are really looking forward to getting out of the house, seeing people, eating food we didn't make ourselves, and did I mention getting out of the house?

Thus, the next few days promise to be pretty busy with Folk Fest and my other writing endeavors, and my online presence will likely wane for a few days because of it.

Fear not, I still plan to get the next chapter of Blade's Edge up for everyone to enjoy. But, aside from that, I plan on taking a bit of break from the online realm. You never know, I do have blogger on my phone, so there's a chance that there'll be some short, picture heavy, blog posts from the festival itself, but there may not be, and I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.

To keep you entertained in the meantime, you should check out Rain on a Summer's Afternoon.  It's only $0.99 for a collection of six entertaining short stories. I've gotten great feedback from those who have read it so far. Remember if you don't have a kindle you can still get the Kindle app for free at the google play store for android phones, the app store for macs/iphones, or here for your PC.

And if you do read and enjoy it, don't forget to leave a review on amazon!

If you're waiting for the paper edition, it's coming soon. I will blog about it as soon as it's available, so keep checking back here for more details. Or, check out my Amazon.com author page for access as soon as it's ready.

You can always find the latest books available from me over here to the right ---->> Where it says "Books."

Oh, and by the way, for those who haven't checked out Blade's Edge yet: it's at number 15 for the month over at JukePop and, as always, could use your support. Currently, at number 96 overall out of over 600 serials, it's fairly successful, but could always use more readers. Check it out!



Here's a picture of a double rainbow that was gracing the Folk Fest site last night when I went to help set up. (Forgive the glitches created by my phone's stitching attempts.)



No comments :

Post a Comment