Friday, August 7, 2015

Things Happening in August

Hey Folks,

Just a quick update on stuff that's coming up in August.

On the 18th of August my good friend Katya Kolmakov is launching her first book, Convince Me the Winter Is Over, at McNally Robinson in Winnipeg at 7pm, and everyone who is anywhere near town should show up for that.




My birthday is in August, so in true hobbit fashion, I am giving away gifts to others to celebrate.

First of all, Rain on a Summer's Afternoon, my collection of short stories, will be part of a large indie author promo sale happening from August 21st to August 23rd.


Every author on this list will be offering up at least one ebook either for free or for 99 cents. 

Rain on a Summer's Afternoon will be free for the 21st and 22nd and then $0.99 on the 23rd!

In addition, Blade's Edge, will be on sale for $2.99 from the 20th through the 26th.

And finally, on the 26th itself, I will be participating in a short story blog hop. 


That means that I will post a brand new, never before seen, short story here on the blog along with links to a dozen other short stories written by other authors. I won't tell you much about the short story except that it will be related to Blade's Edge. :-) So look forward to that! 

That's all I've got for now. August promises to be a busy month! Hope everyone is enjoying the summer! 




No comments :

Post a Comment