Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blade's Edge Update and Happy Holidays

Well folks, Blade's Edge is cruising along. The copyediting is done (save for a final read over after the formatting is in place). The formatting is almost done. Down to small tweaks. So EXCITING!

For those who have been wondering, I managed to meet back up with the husband on the 12th and after a few days of hanging with Arizona peeps we headed east to meet up with my family for a holiday gathering.

Said holiday gathering is still underway, so I will keep this short so that I can go spend time with family. I've already missed out on a bit of the hang in order to get a kickstarter update published and to address some work related e-mails. Luckily, there have been some quiet moments over the past few days to enable to me to address copyediting changes and to get the formatting well underway.

We're so close to being done I can taste it...

The funny thing is, once the book is "done" and all ready to print there is still a ton of work to be accomplished. But I really can't wait to get this book printed and into people's hands. The launch party is going to be a lot of fun as well.

Alright. I've ignored my family for about an hour and half so far this morning. Time to go be social.

Hope everyone reading this is enjoying a wonderful holiday season.


No comments :

Post a Comment