Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you thoroughly enjoyed the end of 2013 and I hope that 2014 is bringing you joy and adventure so far.

The new year here has been busy. Winter vacation was lovely, but not as long as I would have liked (the only vacation that is as long as I would like is summer though, so I'm not sure why I ever expect to feel rested otherwise) and now school has started up anew and there's sooo much work to be done.

But good things are in the offing: taking a ton of students to California, new classroom technology, and other good things, so all this busy-ness is worthwhile and purposeful and I don't mind it so much, but I'm still glad that it's the weekend.

As for writing, for those of you who are wondering (and a couple of you have asked) the newest Blade's Edge chapter will be up on Monday. Woot!

If you haven't read the chapters leading up to Chapter 9 be sure to check them out over the weekend!

Did someone say weekend? Ah yes, that's right. I'm done with work until Sunday, better go enjoy it while I can.

See you all on Monday, with a shiny, new Blade's Edge chapter!

No comments :

Post a Comment