Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Speaking of Rain on Summer Afternoons

We're leaving for Scotland!! The parallel being, of course, that Scotland is notoriously rainy, even in summer. But, who knows? The weather predictions for the coming week look warm and dry, so we shall see.

Sitting at the Winnipeg airport for now. Charging mobile devices and waiting to board. I don't know if I'll have a chance to blog from Scotland, but if I do I'll try to make sure there are pictures involved.

In writing related news: I'm starting to get feedback from my first readers! I haven't had a chance to read any of said feedback yet, so I have no idea how long the post-feedback editing process will take, but it means we're moving closer.

Just to add some color to this post, here's a pic of me waiting to board. 


Yes, I know it's backlit and you can only really see the plane. It's intentional. :-) Hope all is well wherever you're reading this. Next up, Scotland! 

No comments :

Post a Comment